| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hobart, Tasmania in October is mild at 12.65 °C (54.77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with rain at intervals. Only 58.2mm (2.3in) of H2O accrues during on average 18 days.
- The blue above Hobart, Tasmania is reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:05 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 14:05 long with an average length of 13:23.
- There are approximately 7:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hobart, Tasmania October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Hobart, Tasmania: