| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hobart, Tasmania in November is mild at 14.1 °C (57.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.7 °C (49.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in November is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with rain sometimes. Only 52.8mm (2.1in) of H2O is released across an average of 16 days.
- In November the heavens above Hobart, Tasmania are fine with on balance a detectable 6:32 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:07 long and the longest day is 15:05 long with an average length of 14:39.
- There are approximately 7:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hobart, Tasmania November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Hobart, Tasmania: