| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hobart, Tasmania in May is quite mild at 10.95 °C (51.71 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in May is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with rain every now and then. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of H2O falls during on average 14 days.
- The blue above Hobart, Tasmania is a little dull with on balance a mere 4:13 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:15 long and the longest day is 10:16 long with an average length of 9:43.
- There are approximately 5:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hobart, Tasmania May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Hobart, Tasmania: