| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hobart, Tasmania in June is a little cool at 8.75 °C (47.75 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.2 °C (41.4 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in June is dry with rain sometimes. A mere 37.2mm (1.5in) of water descends during an average of 16 days.
- The heavens above Hobart, Tasmania are somewhat dreary with on balance merely 3:44 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:00 long and the longest day is 9:14 long with an average length of 9:04.
- There are approximately 5:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hobart, Tasmania June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Hobart, Tasmania: