| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hobart, Tasmania in July is a little cool at 8.25 °C (46.85 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with rain periodically. Only 60.1mm (2.4in) of water precipitates during on average 17 days.
- The skies in Hobart, Tasmania are a little dull having on average a modest 4:21 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:03 long and the longest day is 9:47 long with an average length of 9:21.
- There are approximately 4:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hobart, Tasmania July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Hobart, Tasmania: