| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hobart, Tasmania in January is very mild at 17.05 °C (62.69 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 40.8mm (1.6in) of water is deposited across on average 13 days.
- In January the heavens above Hobart, Tasmania are slightly sunny with on balance a pleasing 7:50 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:29 long and the longest day is 15:16 long with an average length of 14:56.
- There are approximately 6:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hobart, Tasmania January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Hobart, Tasmania: