Weather in January in Hobart, Tasmania
- The weather in January is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 40.8mm (1.6in) of H2O is deposited across on average 13 days.
- It is sunny approximately 53.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.9% of daylight hours.
- The mean temperature in Hobart, Tasmania is very mild at 17.05 °C (62.69 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- The shortest day is 14:29 long and the longest day is 15:16 long with an average length of 14:56.
- There are approximately 6:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- In January the skies in Hobart, Tasmania are slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:50 of bright sunshine per day.
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for January in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Hobart, Tasmania Weather in January Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Hobart, Tasmania: