- The average temperature in Hobart, Tasmania is very mild at 17.05 °C (62.69 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.3 °C (54.1 °F).
- In January the average daily temperature range/ variation is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 40.8mm (1.6in) of H2O is released during an average of 13 days.
- The blue above Hobart, Tasmania is slightly sunny having on balance a pleasing 7:50 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:29 long and the longest day is 15:16 long with an average length of 14:56.
- There are approximately 6:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.9% of daylight hours.
Weather Trend Graph for January in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Hobart, Tasmania Weather in January Discussion
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Hobart, Tasmania: