| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hobart, Tasmania in February is very mild at 17.15 °C (62.87 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with rain at times. A mere 38.6mm (1.5in) of H2O is dropped during an average of 10 days.
- In February the blue above Hobart, Tasmania is reasonably fine having on balance a detectable 6:23 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:16 long and the longest day is 14:27 long with an average length of 13:53.
- There are approximately 7:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hobart, Tasmania February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Hobart, Tasmania: