| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hobart, Tasmania in December is very mild at 15.55 °C (59.99 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with rain every now and then. Only 54.2mm (2.1in) of fluid is dumped across an average of 14 days.
- The heavens above Hobart, Tasmania are a little sunny with on average a welcome 7:17 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 15:07 long and the longest day is 15:20 long with an average length of 15:16.
- There are approximately 7:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hobart, Tasmania December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Hobart, Tasmania: