| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hobart, Tasmania in August is a little cool at 9.3 °C (48.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with rain at intervals. Only 60.3mm (2.4in) of fluid tumbles during an average of 18 days.
- In August the blue above Hobart, Tasmania is slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 4:50 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:49 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:27.
- There are approximately 5:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47% of daylight hours and cloudy 53% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hobart, Tasmania August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Hobart, Tasmania: