| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hobart, Tasmania in April is mild at 13.7 °C (56.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.6 °C (49.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with rain every now and then. A mere 43.8mm (1.7in) of fluid tumbles across an average of 14 days.
- The blue above Hobart, Tasmania is slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 4:48 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:19 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 10:59.
- There are approximately 6:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hobart, Tasmania April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Hobart, Tasmania: